Thursday, September 22, 2011

lunch with geese

Last time Lauren and I met up, we had such a good time that we promised we would do it again soon, and guess what?  We did.  We went to Liberty Park where the geese got so close to us they almost ate the lunch off our laps, and where, for the first time in 6 months, Lincoln nursed in public without a hitch.  I realize that might seem like an odd highlight, but since baby boy has GER ("reflux"), our nursing experience has been tough and somewhat aggravating.  L used to arch his back and scream every time I tried to feed him; even after we understood and medicated the problem, he only wanted to eat laying down, so for 6 months I've laid down every.single.time. baby boy has been hungry.  So yep.  I'm pretty excited about our new, upright position at mealtime (and my hair will greatly appreciate it, too).








8 comments:

  1. I don't know why you posted on Rockstar Diaries that you want Naomi's body (she absolutely looks awesome) but you look great. I am not even close to my old size and my baby is 6 months as well. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for easier nursing !!! :] that's a big blessing for sure. i love that pic of you and L both smiling ! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! When Eli hit six months his tummy did better too ( he used to spit up a lot and had spuratic (sp?) episodes of vomiting....but it magically went away...maybe now you'll be able to nurse anyway! Then just when you start being able to nurse in public, he'll start squirming and revealing your Boobs to the world...it's impossible for us now! Love the pics...You girls are hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that's so great! And you look lovely. Yay for park days with friends!

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVEITLOVEITLOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT!!! i LOOOOVE IT! now come over you gorgeous slut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun!!! Wish we had that here! Wouldn't it be fun to all be in the same state!? haha.. HUGE pat on the back for sticking with the BF! Way to go Jen! It is such a great, great thing and SO worth every ounce of discomfort! SOOO glad that he is doing better now, hopefully it will all be downhill from here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are all a gorgeous bunch! I love afternoons in the park :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I love this post- looks like a nice day in the park with two sexy mamas!

    ReplyDelete