Sunday, November 4, 2012

Glow Sticks, Music, Drinks & Dancing = Pre-Party!

Oh, did I forget to mention that before we left for our Halloween bash, Lincoln and I danced, drank (mostly water, with a side of soy milk), and broke out the glow sticks?  And have I mentioned how obsessed Lincoln is with "playing the drums?"  Well...


When Lincoln's favorite song started playing, he put his drink down, ripped the glow stick necklace apart to create two awesome, gleaming drum sticks, and exploded into a mini Travis Barker.  Meanwhile, I kept rocking out (via Lincoln-command), and I'm positive I looked almost identical to this...but maybe not as cool.

1 comment:

  1. We are getting so excited to see him in a couple of weeks and his mom and dad too! He is just growing so much! Love ya!
    RF

    ReplyDelete