Saturday, October 1, 2011

breakfast of champions

Today we've been busy watching LDS General Conference.  We ate cinnamon rolls this morning, a turkey bacon & cranberry salad for lunch, then baked peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.  Lincoln, of course, was way ahead of us and already eating a book for breakfast.  Isn't today a great excuse to eat delicious food, while also gaining personal perspective on life?  We think so.


Tonight we plan on doing some shopping while Tyce is at the Priesthood Session, then heading up the canyon for a little campfire and a lotta s'mores.  I'm lucky my sister was able to come visit for the weekend, it always makes me feel like I'm on vacation when I have family near (now I just need to convince her to move to Salt Lake)!

3 comments:

  1. Love it, love it! Now you are establishing your own traditions for conference. Happy memories from the past, I hope, and now the future.
    I so love the pictures, I wish I could hug all of you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that picture ! he looks sooo much like you there. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, cinnamon rolls! Come down here so I can hold that baby!!!

    ReplyDelete