Monday, August 8, 2011

saturday night

A few of our friends, Jon and Cristian, had a birthday party on Saturday evening.  We haven't had a lot of time to catch up with friends since we've had Lincoln so it was extra nice to see everyone!  Christian and his wife Amber, have a baby named Kingston who we can't wait to have a play date with soon.  I find it continuously amusing how once we have babies, other people with babies are easier to get along with.  I told myself I wouldn't become "that" person...but I guess I have a little since the events that seem the most appealing are ones that pertain to other moms (walks with strollers, playing in the park, etc).



The party was Reggae themed, and although everything was delicious, the best part was the chocolate oreo truffles that Amber made. Would it be weird to say I'm still dreaming about them?

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog! And your little guy is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I enjoy reading your blog! I always look for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird? No, now I can say your are REALLY my child:)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete