Wednesday, August 31, 2011

on cupcakes, torture, and socks

We're sorta obsessed with Divas cupcakes, so in lieu of sleep, we made a late night run for something sweet.  I'm kinda excited for L's 6 month check up (I can't believe in two-ish weeks L will be that old) because then we can officially be given the green light to give him bites [of healthy food of course] here and there. It seems like all he's interested in is what we have on our forks, and when I eat in front of him I feel like I'm depriving baby boy and torturing him a little.  It makes eating a little less fun (and we cannot have that)!



It's been so hot and humid lately that the only time I want to spend time outdoors is in the evening!  Thankfully, Salt Lake is supposed to cool down, and I personally can't wait.  I've got a cute pair of overalls waiting for my baby boy to put on, and I'm sort of obsessed with these socks.  What could be more perfect than daddy-baby matchy matching?

4 comments:

  1. aww. He is just so happy and cute. Can you PLEASE let me have him!! I miss you guys as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that coffee I see as well?? Sinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmagosh. I want one of those cupcakes. Didn't even save me any, how wude! Hehe Lincoln is a little camera ham!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this picture of Lincoln and Tyson! So great! I miss you and your little family. I surely wished we lived closer to each other!

    ReplyDelete