Thursday, December 27, 2012

5 a.m. seems logical, right? (that was rhetorical)



I've sort of been living moment to moment, trying to wrap my head around the fact I no longer have a baby, but a toddler - a buddy, a dude who regularly has deep and meaningful conversations with me...even if I don't understand anything he's saying.

And so, after staying up all night in the name of "alone time," (which is horrifying when I think about Lincoln waking up in 3 hours), I have firmly decided an attempt to re-commit.  That I should dust off my laptop and post a few highlights from the bajillion days I've been MIA to the internet world, but haven't because I've allowed (also near a bajillion) excuses to get in my way.


Is it weird my eyes literally feel as if they were burnt by mustard gas?  Probably not.  It is 5 in the morning,  ya know.  And yet here I am. Attempting a blogging "re-commitment."  Holla!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, finally! It is hard for me too when I realize Eli hasn't been a baby for awhile. Lincoln looks so big! Too bad we didn't get to see each other. Such news to share with you!

    ReplyDelete