Friday, January 20, 2012

it's just one of those days

where no matter how long I talked with my mom, I still had more to say.  Luckily, seeing her face via Skype helps alleviate the long distance between us (and I'm sure she appreciates seeing Lincoln).  After chatting about things that don't really matter and things that really do matter, I hung up feeling much better.
It doesn't hurt that Spencer, my youngest brother, is such a good lookin' kid too.  We're crossing our fingers that Lincoln will grow up and look as handsome as Spencer does (since their baby pictures look very similar)!

4 comments:

  1. Jen....I was cleaning all day and looked....like I'd been cleaning all day!
    Photoshop Cindy Crawford's face in! But Spencer looks great!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, skyping with moms are just the best!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm the same way ! after my mom finally gets me off the phone, i remember other things and text her a bunch. lol :] i'm sure your family loves to skype so they can see lincoln whenever they want !

    ReplyDelete
  4. skype really is the best! I have no idea where I'd be without it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete