Tuesday, January 3, 2012

homemade pizza

Unfortunately, I don't own as many cooking ingredients as I should, so most recipes I find I can't make without a trip to the grocery store (ugh).  I'm still learning and figuring out what we like to eat, but a large part of that discovery is actually purchasing the spices, ingredients, and cooking tools which I still don't own.  It's an investment, who knew (obviously not me).

While I was home I was excited to try a homemade pizza recipe (found here) because my mom's kitchen has everything (including a Bosch) I would need.  We made bar-b-que chicken with fresh mozzarella, a white pizza (which had alfredo sauce, cheddar, ricotta, and mozzarella cheese), an "everything" pizza, and a Hawaiian pizza.  I don't think I'll invest that much time into pizza again, but it was a perfect meal to get everyone involved!

2 comments:

  1. I love baking in my mom's kitchen too, there's always those few ingredients you never have on hand :) looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete