Wednesday, October 12, 2011

first hot chocolate of the season








It was chilly enough for Lincoln to wear his bear ears, but not cold enough to need a jacket.  We ordered a salted caramel hot chocolate (yum), read magazines, and browsed through books.  I never have enough books (in fact, this has become a problem), and probably look similar to a kid in a candy store when I'm choosing one to purchase.  When Tyce and I were still dating, we would always be at the bookstore while everyone else was at the movies or out to dinner on Saturday night.  For us, it's a perfect little date.  I've missed our bookstore nights, so I'm glad Lincoln is finally old enough to tag along!

7 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with books myself!! And I love the bear ears! You may have enticed me to make some hot chocolate after the kids go to bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww we do book store dates too. Coincidentally I blogged about a B&N date today lol.There's just something about being surrounded by all those books and sipping a comforting drink that brings so much joy =)


    -Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pictures, you're such a cute mama! I love that hat on your baby.... adorable! I need to get some hot chocolate asap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so stinkin adorable!! Kinda makes me baby hungry.. lol and I loooove your lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm pretty obsessed with books, also, and feel the same way about choosing just one. to get free shipping on amazon, it takes $25 so i just HAVE to get more than one at a time. ;] there's that red lipstick again ! so cute on you !! :] and lincoln's bear ear beanie is so ridiculously cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with Lincoln in these pictures! I love his whole outfit. He should be in a magazine! Barnes and Noble is a totally acceptable date night place. Now I totally want to go there! But half the time now I am stuck in the children's section! (I also love that you reading a fashion mag and Tyson is reading a snowboard mag...soo you two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lincoln is just absolutely adorable!

    xoxohannah
    a cup of subtle tea

    ReplyDelete