Sunday, August 28, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

We are really loving the Baby Bjorn carrier lately.  When Lincoln was younger, he was not a fan, so we're all shouting "horray's" over here!  It makes grocery shopping much easier for me, and I don't think L could be happier when he's strapped to Tyce's chest.  So cute!



Summer is almost over, and I'll be sad to put my Sam Edelman sandals in storage for the winter.  I am looking forward to getting some wide-leg jeans for the fall, I'm such a sucker for comfort right now!

I have seen a lot of friendship bracelets on the runway this fall.  I just need some bright colored string and a couple of friends so we can make a night out of creating these to mix up my accessories (of which I can hardly wear lately, since I don't want them scratching Lincoln, but these would be perfect)!


And last of all...I want Gap's entire Wild Ones collection for Lincoln!  So cliche, I know, but I can't resist the adorable hats, striped pants, and yellow cable knit sweaters!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness your so on trend. And you always look amazing! I too am gonna miss flip flop weather:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hats are adorable! Can't wait until I have little ones to dress up!
    http://therolexrelease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete