Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Don't go, summer...

We're kinda taking the seasonal change hard.  Personally, I'd rather wear shorts than a jacket, wear my hair braided rather than in a hood, and be warm!  Oh, how I'll miss the warmth!  I do know, however, that our electrical bill will not miss it...and perhaps our bank account, since being in the heat always makes us (me) crave a slurpee.  One day?  Harmless.  Thirty days?  It gets a little out of control sometimes, I'll admit.  But still.  I'm not super excited for all this "jacket" nonsense.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. Especially Lincoln at the fountain. I will miss summer too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with you, i miss summer already. fall is in full swing here in pennsylvania.

    your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still in shock that it is September. Fall is my favorite time of year, but I am totally not ready for it this year. The picture of Lincoln making an "O" with his mouth by the fountain totally reminds me of my little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So at this point, is anyone with me on 'yeah for global-warming'!!?
    There was no spring here, just winter/short summer/fall. Not fair. But I still think that Salt Lake is one of the most enviable summer places I've ever been to. The city is alive once the trees leaf out. At least you have great pictures to prove there was summer!
    Loved them! Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete