Monday, July 9, 2012

What we are missing about California.

Walks with "Mia."

(almost) Always getting his way with Grandpa.

Spencer hooking us on The Piano Guys, then helping Lincoln "practice."

Hannah letting Lincoln feed the dog way too many treats.

 We're missing chillin' out max and relaxin' all cool.

Oh, and we're missing the sword fights (via garden rods).

And winning.  Because uncles don't let nephews get beat by a girl.

See?  You probably miss them too, and you weren't even there.  It's all their fault.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to cry because I miss being with you guys. But I'm smiling so much, that it makes it all better! LOVE these pictures! So great! PS: Mom looks like she is losing weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly Rachel, you're mistaken. Wish I had dropped a few...but aren't these great pictures? Little man is a constant entertainment center and I must admit, I loved the walks with him. I'd take my ice and he could explore anywhere that was safe. When we went to the church, EVERY staircase was up/down/up/down. There are six sets of stairs outside btw;)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete