Thursday, May 24, 2012

What to Expect


My sister, Rachel, visited us last weekend.  The night she got here, we took her to see "What to Expect When You're Expecting," and it was just as funny as the commercials!  Since I was pregnant over a semester Rachel was out of school, she visited us often and got to experience pregnancy secondhand.

I'd tell Rachel details and make her watch the YouTube birthing videos with me and Tyce, and since Rachel and Tyce were the ones I primarily leaned on emotionally during my pregnancy, I thought it fitting to see the movie together.

Throughout the entire movie I was getting "remember that?" elbowed from both sides, and I really had to laugh because there were some crazy/cliche/unintelligent moments they witnessed (we'll save those stories for another time...)!

2 comments:

  1. i have been wanting to see that movie! it looks really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel needs glasses to fit in!;) I've been wanting to see that movie too. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete