Sunday, November 6, 2011

favorite(s)


I hope everyone's Sunday has been as good as mine!  We went to Sugar House BBQ last night, had amazing ribs, then had bbq pulled pork sandwiches for lunch today.  That literally put me into a food coma, so my little family went to sleep and just woke up from a two hour hibernation.  Isn't the time change wonderful?  I was on time for church (when does that happen with a baby?) and Lincoln's bedtime is now an hour earlier.  Yes!  Here are a few of my favorites this week...

Great article on how to talk to little girls.

This website usually guarantees a laugh.



Cute street art.

This shark robe for babies kills me.  

Oh Johnny Depp.  You're weird, but in this case, right on!

Our eyes are on this puffy suit for Lincoln this winter. 

Easy and fast salmon recipe we love.

3 comments:

  1. I need to get Eli a snow suit too! It has been snowy out and he can't play in it:( love the article for girls and what Johnny Depp said, too good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the broken eye shadow repair is a neat idea. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that article on how to speak to little girls!!

    ReplyDelete